IEG Project Shipping services provide a unique range of liner break-bulk and chartered shipping services. Our solutions are not only faster and more efficient, but they also enable the transport of non-standard, heavy-lift cargoes to difficult or remote destinations. Our hands-on management team and highly experienced project personnel possess an in-depth understanding of the most challenging aspects of your project.
We are committed to the successful transport of your freight from origin to destination, including the initial plan, implementation and close monitoring of your cargo’s movements. Depending on the nature of the project, we will be locally represented in the port of entry and/or at the project location to ensure the project is handling with the best expertise possible.
Our project services offer a versatile mix of break-bulk and conventional cargoes including:
- – Heavy equipment for companies operating in Australia, China, India and the Middle East.
- – Heavy lift equipment and mining machinery to mining stations in Australia (BHP, Rio Tinto) and the Philipinnes.
- – Factory and Plant relocations world-wide.
- – Motor Yachts from China and Taiwan to Australia, Europe, Persian Gulf and the USA.
- – Steel platforms, slabs and beams.
Below are a sample of the current and future projects that IEG will be involved with: